We're so glad you found us! Please take a look and consider how you can help us support our Troops!
From our News Feed...
We'll be meeting IN PERSON this month!
November 9, 6:00 pm
ESCALON Mt. Mike's Pizza
1255 Lillian Ave., Escalon
Contact us if you would like to have a ZOOM option.
***MOST ITEMS NEEDED BY NOV 13***
ITEMS RECEIVED AFTER THAT DATE WILL BE SENT IN FUTURE CARE PACKAGES, BUT MAY NOT BE RECEIVED BY CHRISTMAS.
1. If you know someone who is deployed or won't be home for Christmas, send us their address in a private message.
2. Items Requested at this time:
- Inexpensive Christmas Decor
- Snack Items (jerky, candy, tuna, popcorn, etc.)
- Drink mixes (cocoa, instant coffee, cider mix, tea)
- Small Stationery supplies (post it notes, Command strips, etc)
- Cards and letters of support from our community.
3. Drop-offs can be made at the Escalon Mt. Mike's Pizza, by sending a message or commenting below and we will make arrangements for porch pickups. Or call us for questions: 209-336-3221.
4. Tax-Deductible Donations to help with postage or supplies may be made through Facebook, on our website (www.midcalbluestarmoms.org), or mailed directly to our post office box (P.O. Box 1745, Oakdale, CA 95361).
Membership Dues are Due! Annual membership is $30; Our chapter keeps $15 of all dues received, and the other half helps our National Organization continue the mission to support our troops, veterans, Gold Star Families, and each other. If you're new - You can download a membership application at this link, on our website, or through BSMA, Inc. Mail a check to our chapter P.O. Box, pay on our website, or at one of our events! Easy!
IN DECEMBER 2019 WE SENT OVER 100 CARE PACKAGES TO TROOPS WHO WERE UNABLE TO BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS! AWESOME JOB, EVERYONE!